wahahahahahahas =x
I LOVE FINAL FANTASY SONG LA !
hmm miich blog got one of the song le (:
can go her blog listen liiao , wahahahahas =x
the lyrics is swiit plus sad ah . post some part of it = pp
english translation of Suteki da Ne (:
My heart trembled in the moon-swayed mirror.
Soft tears , spilled with a stream of stars.
Isn't it beautiful?If we could walk, hand in hand,
I'd want to go to your town, your home, in your arms.
I dream of being against your chest,
my body in your keeping disappearing into the evening.
ENDED - if wanna c the full lyrics go miich yeo blog bahs (:
----------------------------------------
siian - nth much to post today . got back most of my test result
haisss , i am not satifised wif all the result .
i noe i can do better der . but now i flunk all my subjects
almost all failed by a few marks . I FAILED MY ENG N PHY
I FLUNK MY CHEMI N MATH !
nabei siia . siian diiaos la !
just hope tt i can score better the next time .
left my ss en history ler , will i be able to pass or fail ?
ii really dun noe siia . lost all my confidence ler .
hmm wentt for cca just now , enn ya swollow n dove ended
conbim together n tok about GHOST STORY ! muhahahas =x
and thiis is how i spent most of my cca times . lalalaas =x
thiink my petrol will be presenting yogart bahs .
finish cca at 5.30 and i headed home straight (:
ii am a good gurl kays . LOLs
wishes
; BETTER GRADES !
; everlasting
; good friendship (:
ENDED -
JEANIE
